Bravery.

I am studying in Bloemfontein and have the most amazing family and nanny in the world!!!!!  They all have a hand in raising my son while I am at school,words cannot explain how greatful I am to have them all in my life... This past Saturday on the tenth of March in the afternoon two young men broke into my family home in Pretoria while my sister and son were in the house; my sister had just finished bathing the little one and was headed up stairs to take a shower,she realised that she had run out of soap and as she was on her way down stairs she sees two guys mendling with the motor for the gate. Masego(sister) was struck by bravery which enabled her to think on her feet so fast,she ran downstairs to get my son his bottle,rushed back up stairs to put her clothes on and grab Ponka(my son) and go into hiding under the stair case. As the two men were breaking the door down she pleaded with my two year old to keep quiet an calm,he then whispered 'Nani' in a teary voice,he calls my sister Nani. They sat in silence while they watched the two men one roam freely around the house; amongst the two men one han a gun and the other a tool box they started downstairs in all the rooms and took the safe which contained money and spare keys and took the t.v in the lounge,as the guy went up the stairs my sister and son had been hiding under they sat in fear and complete silence. The minute she heard them searching and banging the cupboards she dialed my fathers numbers and whispered that there were two men breaking in the house,after five minutes they came rushing downn the stairs holding Masego's laptop and a few clothing items,something or someone disturbed them as they left the televison right outside the kitchen door they had used to forcefully enter the house.

I recievd a phonecall an hour after the incident had happened;as a mother you can only try to imagine how devisted I was being 400km's away from home. I want to thank God and my sister for her amazing courage,I could have been telling a different story but I am extremely greatful to be telling a story of bravery. THANK you NANI,thank you Ponka for cooperating but most of all thank you God!!!!! This truly is a testimony of the power of the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sugar daddy trend for on campus girls.