Summary

I had a brief introduction of myself in my first post ever and would now like everyone to get to know me on a more personal level,just as I would like to get to know everyone else..I'm Tiisetso Nkome,my friends and family call me Tee. I'm a final year Journalism and Media studies student at the University of the Free state (YES,reserve your comments on our racial scandals). I come from a small family of four,my mom dad sister and I,but we recently had a new addition to our little family,who is my son and my world; his name is Kgositsile(the king has arrived) he is turning two years old this month end and he has an explosive personality just like his mother. I was born bred and buttered in Pretoria,wanted a different scene after matriculating so I came to Bloemfontein,my parents thought I needed to grow up and be far away from my sister whom is still my best friend (distance could never shake what we have off),because we were wild and ungovernable. I fell pregnant in my first year and learned of the great pain of having to grow up at such a young age,thought my world had come to an end because I had not only disappointed myself but those around me who loved most and the worst was having to deal with the scrutiny I got from my peers,it was not easy especially seeing that I had to raise my child as a single parent. Here I am two years later completing my studies and making something out of myself not only for me,but my WORLD.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sugar daddy trend for on campus girls.

Bravery.