I am back and soo dearly sorry for my silence...

Since I last blogged so much has happened I cannot even put it into text. 
Let me get back to what I do best!! Give you a young update, but first and for most, it was  Mothers day yesterday and I would like to acknowledge and wish all the incredible mothers a late but still fabulous Mothers day!! Hope you spent it well and spoiled yourselves!! Mothers don't lie, Mothers day is like your second birthday and you just want to feel the love don't you? 

If you are like myself, still out there trying the dating game, you definitely cut out all those small boys who forgot to wish you a happy mothers day as options. My woe and I, both single yummy mumz celebrated our day on Friday night at Topaz in Bloemfontein for the Ricky Rick c.d launch! Fun was had! Boys were dumped!
































Tiisetso & Vuyo.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sugar daddy trend for on campus girls.

Bravery.